[hylafax-users] hylafax_server port 4559, STOR or STOT commands

                                        Hi,

We plan to use several hylafax servers on several locations ( one server per site )
I'd like to dispatch PC clients outgoing faxes, directly to the nearer server of the fax recipient,
in order to reduce the telephone costs.

I telnet to the fax server on the port 4559.

After that, I don't know, how to put a fax in the spool queue ( like a put in a ftp ) ?
How, do I make the commands STOR or STOT work, after commands jnew, jparm, type, port ?