[hylafax-users] tiff2ps problems

I have libtiff 3.5.5 and Hylafax 4.1beta2 that supports this latest version.
Tiff files can be read by Wang Imaging on Win95 from email attachment just
fine. Now I want to print each incoming fax. I have tried both of the
following:

tiff2ps fax00030.tif > tiff00030.ps which yields a file size of 79k and when
viewed by Ghostview on Win95 is blank.

fax2ps fax00030.tif > tiff00030.ps which yields a file size of 468k and is
full of 'f'.

If I can get the ps file right, I can pipe to gs to print out.

Data Format of tiff is 1-D MR (so Wang Imaging can read it).