[hylafax-users] Identifier not printing, Waiting f/ mod. to ready

Well, after picking up a MultiTech ZDX and tossing the USR out the
window, im having much better luck. No powercycling the modem between
faxes any more. However, I have a few less critical questions:

First, faxes sent dont seem to print the tagline header. In my conf:

LocalIdentifier:        "Company Name Here"
TagLineFont:            etc/lutRS18.pcf
TagLineFormat:          "This fax sent by: %%l|%c|Page %%p - Total %%t"

I ran the following command, and the : and - are supported (or so it
says), but I've tried without those anyway.

AT+FLID=?
(20)(32,33,35-96,123-126)

the etc/lutRS18.pcf file exsists and is a valid font file (I tried
with an absolute path too). What else do I need? What program does
it use to convert the text? Theres not much the docs say, and I didn't
turn up anything on the list archives. There arent any erorrs
regarding the taglog being sent to syslog.

Second, what is the normal state for a modem to be in when its not
sending a fax? I would think something like 'Ready'... but after its
done sending a fax, it goes to "Waiting for modem to come ready",
which doesn't sound right, but everything does work fine. It'll send a
fax OK when one is submitted.

Thanks in advance... and thanks for this great software.

--
Jeremy M. Dolan <jmd@turbogeek.org>