[hylafax-users] Re: Compiling probs

This is the last few lines on my config.log. If anyone can help I would be
:o)

+ /usr/bin/cc -o dummy dummy.C
/usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
operator new(unsigned long, void *)
+ /usr/bin/cc -o dummy dummy.C -lg++
/usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
operator new(unsigned long, void *)
+ make -f confMakefile t
/usr/bin/cc        -D__ANSI_CPP__ -I. -I. -I.
-I.//Local/Users/Administrator/hylafax-v4.0pl2/util -I/usr/local/include
-I.//Local/Users/Administrator/hylafax-v4.0pl2/regex -g -O  t.c++
/usr/bin/ld: t.c++ bad magic number (not a Mach-O file)
make: *** [t] Error 1