[hylafax-users] Re: DRIVER

Hmm... I didn't know that AOL worked with *nixes.  If you really need to
get this modem working in HylaFAX, then you should be asking for a config
file, but unfortunately, this is a Win-modem, and you won't likely get it
working in any *nix at all.  Get a new modem.
http://www.e-tech.com/56prv.html

Lee Howard