[hylafax-users] Faxes Not Spooling

I am running HylaFax 4.0.2 beta on RedHat 6.1.   Hylafax is not spooling
consistently.  It apparently stops spooling faxes after starting X, and
randomly decides when to start spooling  again.

Hylafax is the only custom package on this machine.

I am attempting to set up an automated faxserver, that faxes out nightly
reports to clients based on their "alias" in the phone directory.  (I am
not using the "HylaFax" format, but have modified the Perl "Addressbook"
program and written a few scripts to spool the faxes.)  The scripts have
not changed and were working perfectly on another box. I cannot even
manually spool faxes with faxsend or sendfax.  Faxstat shows the server
to be running with both modems running and idle.  Since the old box is
dead, I don't have anything to compare against.    Help!

 This message is confidential, intended for the named recipient(s)
above and may contain information that is privileged, attorney work
product or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you have
received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s),
please immediately notify the sender at (918) 877-3300 and delete
this e-mail message from your computer.  Thank you.

--

Michael E. Wray                 WEB: http://www.micahtek.com
Network Administrator           Email: Michael.Wray@micahtek.com