[hylafax-users] Re: Hylafax Client

I don't know any docu about this.

you can:

- use sendfax -vv to see what sendfax does to send a fax
- increase serverside logging to see the protocoll
- look into the sources

there is free java sourcode out there. i could give you some pointers.
look under www.hylafax.org -> links  for other free clients.
just a guess: doesn't w2hfax contain an ActiveX for this?

Bernd

> Who can send to me some examples of connection and protocol, i cannot use
> only some requests (status, help, jnew, jparm, etc...)
> Particularly, in don't know how use the list command, and others
> that needs
> a data connection (???)
> Message 425 : Cannot build data connection: Connection refused.
look into the ftp RFC, AFAIK RFC 959?