[hylafax-users] Re: Printing Faxes (last)

Hi there :))))

Get "jhfc" http://sourceforge.net/project/filelist.php?group_id=5469, you
will need a Java2 Run Time and GhostView, but it will give you outgoing fax
management :))).... if you ran into troubles, ask, I just went through all
the pain with the help of the author Brend Proissl, and I did not have any
clue about Java before :)))).

Best regards
"Jersey"