[hylafax-users] Sendmail M4 sources

I am getting ready to upgrade my sendmail configuration on an old
Solaris machine. I want to build all of my configuration in m4 rather
than the sendmail.cf hacks I had.

However it appears that the sun supplied m4 does not include support for
hylafax ( there is no fax.m4 mailer file).

I have looked but can't find a place where the Hylafax m4 stuff is
stored. Could someone please help or do I need create the files myself?

--
Robert Steinmetz AIA
Principal