[hylafax-users] FAXMail - hylafax 4.1b1 - rh6.2 - sendmail

Hi all,

This is just to inform an easy way to setup hylafax 4.1b1- faxmail +  rh
6.2.

1. Download hylafax-4.1beta1-1rh6.i386.rpm ( to be honest I don't remember
the url!);

2. Downgrade LIBTIFF to 3.4xxx; (you have to uninstall version 3.5x that
comes with rh6.2)

3. Install sendmail-cf.xxx.rpm

4. Edit /etc/sendmail.mc and include 'MAILER(fax)'  below line
'MAILER(smtp)'

5. run  'm4 /etc/sendmail.mc > /etc/sendmail.cf'

Thats All !

I spend a lots  of time with outdated  messages in Hylafax Mailling List
Archives !!!!

Many Thanks to 'Phil Watkinson <pkw@elgro.co.uk>' for the only message
(http://www.hylafax.org/archive/1997-12/msg00025.html)  that I
found with the correct guide to setup sendmail x faxmail in the Hylafax
Mailing List Archives !!!

Cheers,

Pierre Balochini
pbal@backware.com.br