[hylafax-users] Re: hylafax server support Japanese?

"David Zhu" <david@mezasu.com> writes:

> I want to know hylafax server support Japanese?

You can even send hand-written text -- fax means facsimile :-))

> How to send fax by Japanese on the Linux of English version?
> I can send Japanese text file to Linux machine using FTP.

Better install Hylafax client on your Windows machine, e.g. WHFC:

www.transcom.de/whfc

And use it as windows printer (see detailed instructions on the above WWW
site). BTW, It seems to have Japanese language DLL.

> Environment:
> hylafax-i386-linux-v4.0pl2-1.tar.gz under linux (RedHat 6.0 English version); 3Com
> U.S. Robotics
>
> model 0701.

Doesn't matter for "Japanese support" (of course if it really works there
:-))

Hope to hear from you soon,
Dmitry