[hylafax-users] ASCII

Hi,
  I'm hoping someone will have a solution for me. I'm running Hylafax 4.0pl1
  on a Solaris 2.6 SPARC box and would like to fax documents that contain
  ASCII characters with decimal values between 127 and 255. Originally these
  documents were HP-PCL and were translated to ASCII so as to preserve the
  text boxes. It seems the textfmt program does NOT like these very much.
  Is there a font I can get to use the -f option? I've tried all the ones
  that came with the Hylafax package. Thank you for your time.
				             -Timothy
--
"He's the kind of man for the times that need the kind of man he is ..."