[hylafax-users] To, Phil Watkinson

Hi Phil,
    I tried to go to the site you gave to Richard to find the software but the link (http://www.bath.ac.uk/~ccsaw/fonts/) has already been expired.
    I want to change true type fonts to ATM type fonts. Can you help me do this? My windows (98) has become slow since I have installed too many fonts in the windows directory and I can't install any more since there are many fonts. Can you suggest me how to install many (more than 2000) fonts in windows or changing true type fonts to ATM format so that I can change and install all the fonts from ATM.
    I want to know about ghostscript as I could not understand a bit from the website of ghostscript.
    I will be waiting for your reply.

best regards from Nepal
Praveen