[hylafax-users] sendfax

Hello all,

i've never used hylafax before and don't know this fax
thing... so, i really need help here if anyone can
help me to finish my project as soon as possible.. i'd
be really thankful..

i'd like to know the protocol of the sendfax program..
does this utilizes sockets? where can i find the
source for this? and the protocol it uses? I know only
C language.. and hope that i can obtain the source
code for this written in C so that i can analyze...
also, i will be implementing this on a Solaris-x86
platform.. thanks a lot for any input...

-Ana