[hylafax-users] Problem building Hylafax

Hi Dave:

Sorry to be so informal, but I've been reading your news-items in
"comp.sys.sun.*" for quite some time.

But, since I'm a Canadian, I have inheirited all of the least
desirable socal graces from the British and the Americans. Aussies
and Kiwis have more to apologize for, and less wherewithall.

All that said, I, too, am trying to compile Hylafax on Solaris, and
I've come up against exactly the same wall as you (24 Oct'99)

The build is for Solaris 2.6, with Hylafax ver 4.0pl2 combined with
the Tiff libraries version 3.4.b37  and GNU gcc ver 2.8.1.

It seems to me that the includes are OK
-I/usr/local/include t.c -L/usr/local/lib -ltiff

Pray tell, did you overcome this. If so, your help would be
appreciated.

Cheers,
David Lomas