[hylafax-users] Re: Flexfax FreeBSD Port Still not fixed

On Tue, Jun 06, 2000 at 05:46:16PM +0200, Christophe Prevotaux wrote:

> Does anyone knows if the Hylafax FreeBSD port will be updated
> anytime soon ? I already asked a while ago but got no answer.

As far as I remember this package has no maintainer, so I suppose it
will remain marked "FORBIDDEN" until somebody fixes it.

I've been thinking about commiting 4.1b2 to the port-collection (to
replace 4.0) as this version works with FreeBSD (4.0-STABLE)

best regards
/Michael