Hylafax Front-End?

Dear friends:

Using Linux-Mandrake 7.0

1) Looking through my Utilities I discovered both Faxview and Ksendfax.
Ksendfax clearly presupposes that Hylafax or Mgetty-sendfax or efax be
installed on your system.

2) I now have the latest Hylafax properly installed on my computer.

3) So, should I assume that Mandrake's Ksendfax 0.3.2 (by Urgen Vigna)
is a front-end for sending faxes through Hylafax and that  Fax Viewer
(officially called KFax 1.2.2 by Bernd Johannes Wuebben) is a front-end
for receiving faxes through Hylafax. I know this sounds quite obvious
and elementary. I just wanted to be sure.

4) Secondly, do you recommend using thse front-ends? Are they fully
functional? Or should I also learn to use Hylafax using the command
line? My fax needs are rather limited and are restricted to my own
single Linux machine.

Thank you so much.

Benjamin

--