Can not FAX

I have installed Suse 6.4 an all wanted packages there are no errors in any
logs and the modem was recognized just fine but it won´t dial and the only
trace I have is an

HylaFax[250]: Filesystem has SysV-style creation

I get this no matter if Class1 or Class2 and with any DialCmd I can find

Can anyone help me

jan-peter.ruehmann@debitel.net
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Rühmann;Jan;Peter;Herr
FN:Jan Peter Rühmann
NICKNAME:Jan-Peter
ORG:Formoza Electronics;Service
TITLE:Herr
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+49 (38204) 60851
TEL;HOME;VOICE:+49 (38205) 65484
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+49 (171) 7927773
TEL;HOME;FAX:+49 (38205) 65121
ADR;WORK:;;;Petschow;MVP;;Germany
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Petschow, MVP=0D=0AGermany
ADR;HOME:;;Gubkower Str.6;Prangendorf;MVP;18195;Germany
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Gubkower Str.6=0D=0APrangendorf, MVP 18195=0D=0AGermany
URL:http://home.debitel.net/user/jan-peter.ruehmann/
URL:http://www.formoza.ru
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:jan-peter.ruehmann@debitel.net
EMAIL;INTERNET:ruehmann@formoza.de