Re: Problem using WHFC and ip translation

Hi,

what do you mean with translate LAN ? You may run in
trouble when you try to use WHFC via NAT/Masquerading
because the HylaFAX protocol is an extended FTP
protocol.

What do you mean with connect from dos ? AFAIK there is
no dos client for HylaFAX availabel. Simply  a telnet
to this server says nothing. Please check out the WHFC FAQ.

Uli

--
Ulrich Eckhardt                         Tr@nscom
http://www.uli-eckhardt.de              http://www.transcom.de