Re: fax stops halfway while receiving

> regexp> The modem is a USR Courier, bought a few days ago.
>
> Look no further for your problem. This modem MIGHT run in class1, but
> it's much better used as a paperweight or a door stop. Get a different
> modem.

I recently got an old USR 14.4 modem working in class 1, and it's been
working reliably now for hundreds of faxes.  I pretty much used the
default config with only a few tweaks (not even related to programming the
modem).

Would it be helpful to have more information about the config/type of
modem that I have?

Also, I'd be willing to test any beta releases you have for my RH62 distro
using this USR modem...  Contact me if you're looking for
victims^H^H^Hbeta testers ;)

Thanks,
Dave