Re: for Paul Frantz

  Benjamin> Dear Paul:

  Benjamin> Just curious: where did you find the latest
  Benjamin> hylafax-4.1beta2-3rh6.i386.rpm file? Hylafax.org has only the
  Benjamin> hylafax-4.1beta2-3rh5.i386.rpm file (the xxx.3rh5, not the
xxx.3rh6)
  Benjamin> file.

WHOA!!! Hold on there . . . where's the original message in this thread??? How did this leak out?

I installed this RPM on Paul's machine - it's not released quite yet. If you would like to help me test it, please mail me off-list (you would have know of this test version had you been subscribed to hylafax-devel@hylafax.org).

-Darren