Hylafax Installation -- A Plea for Help

Dear friends:

About two weeks ago I sent a message to the list asking for help with
installation of Hylafax on my Linux-Mandrake 7.0. I realize I am not the
only person who needs help. I do hope, though, that some kind soul can
spare a little time to give me a helping hand with the basics. My main
problem is with the prerequisite programs needed to run Hylafax and
Hylafax configuration of my Robotics 56k EXT modem.

I have looked at many of the messages to the list, and I am learning a
lot, but my problem is getting started, that is, knowing just what I
need to get started and configuring my external modem.

If you cannot find my original letter, I'll be glad to send you a copy.

I look forward to hearing from a kind soul out there.

Thank you in advance.

Benjamin

--
Benjamin and Anna Sher