Page Chop?

Hi,
        Im now using WHFC as the window fax client to my hylafax linux server.
How can i set the default pagechop is 'none' ??? I had added "PageChop: none" in my
/var/spool/fax/etc/config file, however, it seems that it only work if i use sendfax on the fax server.
It doesnt work when i use the WHFC to submit the fax! HELP!

regards,
kyo~