Re: Voice announcement for outgoing faxes

"Yaroslav Gatalyak" <gatalyak@trgz.lviv.ua> writes:

> In our country (Ukraine) many companies have fax-machine putted in manual mode. So to send fax voice modem should make
> a Voice Announcment before actually send a fax. Does anybody succesfully make such integration with hylafax with voice
> modem?

AFAIK no. I have already posted this question to the list:

http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2000-02/msg00260.html

All you need is possible but definitely requires some amount of work. If
you have necessary C++/voice/modem/... skills, some spare time, and are
ready to write the appropriate code, I just wish you good luck!

Hope to hear from you soon,
Dmitry