Re: I need to choose a fax modem

Stephan Bauer wrote:

> Hello Anne,
>
> I'm using a Elsa Microlink 56k basic.
> Its cheap ( about 140,- DM ) and I have no problems with it.
>
> Regards
>
> Stephan Bauer
>
> > I will installe Hylafax and I need to choose a modem fax. Can you help
> > me to do this?
> >
> > In fact, I am interesting in :
> > U.S. Robotics 56K Message Modem and
> > U.S. Robotics 56K Professionnal Message Modem

How many workstations do you have ?

How many calls/entries per day ?

Some modems works fine in my environment (professional use but I am
alone!) and do not in enterprises : a lot of calls,a great variety of
remote fax ... and telephone/fax are the biggest problem !

--

Fabien Brissonneau
Consultant en informatique