Re: I need to choose a fax modem

> I will installe Hylafax and I need to choose a modem fax. Can you help
> me to do this?
>
> In fact, I am interesting in :
> U.S. Robotics 56K Message Modem and
> U.S. Robotics 56K Professionnal Message Modem
>
> Do these fax modems well work with Hylafax?

I have a 56K Message Modem and it's working well. I've only problems with
taking FaxPolling requests (but not everybody need this;)

If you are working under Linux, there is also a good program to read the voice
and fax messages from the modem. It's called kmsgmodem (can be found at
freshmeat.net)

I've you want I can send you my configuration files.

Florian Ehinger
--
     ___
    /   \             \|/   _____  \|/
 |   TUX   |
 | \     | | Florian Ehinger      Beckmannweg 16      D - 72076 Tuebingen
  \ \    /_/    email: florian@crea-sys.de   http://www.crea-sys.de
   \_|    /          Tel.: 07071/66626      Fax.: 07071/66626