Re: ignoring stdin with sendfax - SOLVED

As far as I'm aware, sendfax *must* either have a valid file to fax *or* a
non-empty set of stdin to use.  sendfax errors out when it gets empty stdin.

So, the workaround is to use faxcover and pipe it to sendfax like this:

faxcover -c "blah" -f "bleh" -n "bloh" -r "blih" -t "bluh" -x "bleeh" \
	| sendfax -n -f "blaih" -R -d "blioh"

If that makes any sense...

Lee Howard