Hylafax 4.1beta1-1 Not Sending Spooled Faxes.

I am using Hylafax 4.1beta1.
I have RedHat 6.2 on a i486 w/ Viva Modems (read Rockwell) and 16450 UARTS on the serial ports.
I have set the modems up to use xonxoff and a speed of 19200.(Have also tried 38400 which is what Faxsetup Selects.)

I can successfully spool faxes.  However, they just sit there in the queue.  (Yes I've run faxaddmodem.)
Sometimes the job will disappear from the list, but is never sent, and never moved to another directory.
Also, if I try to specify a time of now with faxsend, I get:

503 Bad time to send; time in the past.

I am attempting to set up a faxservice that will send out reports automatically.

My scripts are in place and working. (I've even managed to come up
with an alternative addressbook for HylaFax that uses
the Perl AddressBook that I downloaded.  (Uses Wish)

 This message is confidential, intended for the named recipient(s)
above and may contain information that is privileged, attorney work
product or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you have
received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s),
please immediately notify the sender at (918) 877-3300 and delete
this e-mail message from your computer.  Thank you.

--

Michael E. Wray                 WEB: http://www.micahtek.com
Network Administrator           Email: Michael.Wray@micahtek.com