Re: I need to choose a fax modem

The recomended modem seems to be a MultiModem MT1923ZDX,
I replaced a 3com with it and was very satisifed. The MutliModem
sent/responded to EOP (End Of Page) commands properly.

The EOP thing issuse was a persistant problem when I was testing with
the 3com/USR modem. The fax would send properly, but the modem never
acnowleged the EOP responce properly, so HylaFax determined that the fax
wasn't sent properly, and resent the fax until it was manually stopped.

With the MutliModem, it works great, even to the most finiky of fax
machines.

--
Andy Zbikowski, Sys Admin   | http://www.ltiflex.com
LTI Flexible Products, Inc. | "Reality is merely an illusion,