Re: question about SMS paging

On Wed, 17 May 2000, sunqun wrote:

> Hello, I am interest in your SMS function, Can you tell me:
> 1: Which kind of Mobile phone should be used ?

cant comment on that, im using modems to dial into the providers SMS
CallCenter

> 2: Is it working realy ?

yes, im sending probably 100 sms a week atm

> 3: If works, which kind of operating system ?( You know I have tried with
> RedHAT Linux and soc unix), but with the software from internet, I failed
> to to the compiling)

Im running it on a redhat 6.1 based system
with the 4.1beta releases i havent had any problems compiling hylafax

> 4: Is it possible to send chinese with your software.

Hmm, i dont know if the TAP/UCP protocols wich are used for SMS have
support for chinese characters

--
Arne Hueggenberg <hueggenberg@ID-PRO.de> (Products & Development)
* ID-PRO GmbH Arnsberg * Moehnestrasse 11-17 * D-59755 Arnsberg