Postscript conversion info

We have a non-*nix, non-windows machine connecting to a HylaFax (on
Linux) server via the FTP-like protocol.  We send a few hundred faxes
every night with it and have had some problems where the postscript we
generated was bad for some reason.  We were unaware of these errors
because we have no way of receiving the E-mails generated on the Linux
box and HylaFax's protocol doesn't seem to have an option for
immediately generating the tiff (and getting the result as a result
code) nor does it log this error in its log files anywhere.

Is there some way we can get this information through the HylaFax
protocol?

If not, is there some way this functionality could be added to the next
version??

--
       -=+0+=-< Michael T. Babcock >-=+0+=-