Re: sending only a coverpage

Hi,

to avoid the headers from being sent to sendfax, why don't you pipe the
mail through sed and delete all header lines? As far as I remember, all
headers are on consecutive lines, then followed by an empty line, then
comes the body (is this true? well, there is a way to find the beginning
of the message..., review RFC822 if needed).
So just use sed to delete all lines starting with the first line up to
the first blank line, and pass the remaining lines thru to sendfax.

Hope that helps,
Marco