Re: Re: Hylafax and RedHat 6.2 ?

I had a problem with libtiff 3.5.x and hylafax 4.1beta2 -- it would freeze trying
to receive the fax (if I remember correctly).  There was a posting in this
mailing list.

After we changed to libtiff 3.4.x everything was fine -- you should be able to
find the rpm for the older library on internet (we used altavista to locate one).

If you look through the archive searching on libtiff 3.5 you should turn up some
information on it -- seems like it won't work (at least 3.4 fixed our problems)

- Edward King

PS -- we did modify the script to force 3.5 thinking they were fools to require
an older version... turns out to be our mistake....