Cannot install

Hi friends Im running a linux redhat 6.0 box and Im trying to install
Hylafax  from this source hylafax-v4.0pl2-tar.gz  , first I have one
question , do I need o install mgetty+voice on my machine?? (I have only
getty now!) , Im trying to install Hylafax and everything seems to be ok
but when I run the faxsetup script It gives me this error ! :cant find
sendfax program . cannot find sendpage program ? , what can I do ? , do
I have toinstall tgose programs before installing Hylafax???