How do I enabled ftp for recieved faxes?

Dear All,

I am currently running Mandrake 7.0 with Hylafax. It works fine but at the
moment when a fax is received I get the mail which gives me the ftp link to
view the fax eg:

recvq/fax00006.tif (ftp://loki.softfab.com:4559/recvq/fax00006.tif):

But clicking on the link in IE doesn't do anything (I guess because of ftp
permissions or directory permissions). I used to work fine on RH5.2 but
Mandrake has a security setting thing.......

So where do I make the change which allows people who have received the mail
to ftp the file?