Re: Succes with Dmitry's patch

Paul van der Vlis wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I did some tests faxing to a Nashuatec P394 fax and a Zyxel u-1496E with
> latest firmware (6.21) from Hylafax 4.1-beta2
>
> Without Dmitry's "protocol-rtn.patch" I had RTN problems, the first page was
> send 3 times, and Hylafax tries sending it over and over again. I have
> tested this by sending only one page, so it's not true that there are never
> RTN problems when you send only one page.
>
> With Dmitry's patch everything works fine now. I have tested this today by
> sending 2 pages.
>
> I've used the patch from http://www.hylafax.org/patches.

Hi,

a me too :-)

I have used hylafx 4.1-beta2 with the protocol-rtn.patch on a
Zyxel u-1496E for some days now without any problems and we
can now send out faxes to some customers on which HylaFAX 4.0p2
(with several patches applied) had the rtn problems.

Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt                         Tr@nscom
http://www.uli-eckhardt.de              http://www.transcom.de