Re: Incoming faxes trashed

Dmitry Bely <dbely@mail.ru> writes:

> Don't ever try [libtiff] 3.5 -- it will not work!

I assume this applies for *all* platforms, not just Red Hat Linux
which was the context of the previous remark.

Is this documented somewhere on the Hylafax website? I did a quick
scan and didn't find it.

Libtiff-3.4 is going to get harder and harder to find as time goes by.
Does anyone have an idea how much work is involved in porting to the
new lib? Or should forthcoming releases of hylafax include source for
libtiff-3.4 (yuck)?