Incoming faxes trashed

Hi folks,

We have hylafax 4.0pl2 compiled on a Red Hat 6.1 system where we also
compiled tiff version 3.4 (we also tried 3.5).  When a fax is received all
goes well.  When I try to print it the log contains several lines like:

Bad code word at scanline 265 (x 247)

When the job goes to the printer I get garbage.  I've tried opening the
tif file with various different viewers all of which complain about the
file being corrupted or an error occurring.

Any suggestions of where to look for this?

Thanks very much for any insight or suggestions.

James R. Hay				jrhay@haya.qc.ca sys
James R. Hay and Associates
P.O. Box 46003				ax25: ve2ve@ve2tcp#mtl.pq.can.noam
Pointe Claire, QC			amprnet: ve2ve@ve2tcp.ampr.org