hylafax adding 24 hours to send time on old protocol....

Hello:

I have loaded the most recent version of Hylafax on RH Linux 6.1 and am
starting hfaxd with the new protocol started on port 4559 and the old
protocol started on 4557.  Everything works correctly when I try to fax
something from WHFC in Windows 95, but when I send from the MacFlex client
which uses the old protocol the fax is automatically scheduled to be sent 24
hours later.  The date on both the Mac and the Linux box are set the same -
Indiana time, not GMT.  I've tried moving the time back on the Mac 24 hours
but it is still scheduled for 24 hours after the current time.  This leads
me to believe that the problem is with the server and not the client.

I can't find anything in the config files to correct this......

Any Ideas...
			...Thanks,
				...Shane