Motorola ModemSurfer Internal issue...

Gang,
	I realize this problem most likely has nothing to do with Hylafax
and is probably just that I don't have the modem setup correctly, but I
thought maybe one of you might show me the way!

	I've got an Internal Motorola ModemSurfer PnP modem.  At one point I
thought I had it configured right under SuSE6.2.  Apparently that's not the
case as I can't get hylafax to send or receive on it...I can't seem to get
minicom working on it either right now.  I used pnpdump to create an
isapnp.conf file and used setserial to assign ttyS1 to the resources the
modem uses.  But no luck.

	Have any of you had any success with this modem under linux?