Re: USR Sportster support and other questions

> Also, I recall there being a web interface to receive and view the
> incoming faxes.  Is that still under development?  Where can I find
> it?

All you would have to do is set up a directory link so your web server
could see the incoming fax directory and then modify the notification
emails so you would get a valid http link instead of an email
attachment. You also might have to change the permissions in the fax
directory. And, the clients have to know to launch a fax viewer for
whatever extension you have for fax files.

People could still view the directory through an http client, as long as
the http server built directory listings.

Of course if you wanted to be really cool, you could find a fax to png
converter, then the clients could display the faxes inline.

--
David Rouse
Network Manager