Faxmail trims last line of page.

I have successfully set up an email-fax gateway and but I have one small
annoying problem.

Every fax transmitted is cut off slightly at the bottom it is just
enough to cut off the lowest decenders on letters    like  "j", "g" or
"p" if they are in the line.

I have tried setting the bottom margin and PageSize but it dosen't help.
Setting left margin did solve a similar problem on the left margin.

I noticed a PageChopThreshold but am not sure what it does.

Any tips would be appreciated.

--

Robert Steinmetz AIA
Principal

begin:vcard
n:Steinmetz;Robert
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Steinmetz & Associates
version:2.1
email;internet:rob@steinmetznet.com
title:Principal
tel;fax:(504) 581 3219
tel;work:(504) 523 6129
adr;quoted-printable:;;225 Baronne Street=0D=0ASuite 1720;New Orleans ;LA;70112;USA
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Robert  Steinmetz
end:vcard