RE: More then one line comment on the faxcover

maybe this is the patch for you?

http://www.hylafax.org/patches/faxcover.patch

"Here is a patch to faxcover.c++ that allows line feeds in the comments to
do the right thing. There was an extra '\' in the wrong place along with a
few other things. I have increased the maximum comment length to 60 and put
it into a variable (it was hard coded at 35).
Submitted by Damian Ivereigh 15 Jul 98."

Bernd