Blank Faxes

Hi,

I've just set up two out going fax servers using Hylafax (and WHFC as
the Windows client).  One of them seems to be working fine, but the
second isn't.  Whenever I send a fax through it, the recipient always
recieves a blank page, normally only about 1-2 inches long.  The log
files seem to suggest that everything went fine, and the sender
receives a notification email which says that the job was completed
successfully.

I've also added the script submitted by Steven Cruysberghs (thanks
Steven!!) to send a .tiff copy of the fax back to the sender.  The
script works, but the .tiff it sends back is also empty (a zero byte
file).

At first I thought this might be a problem with WHFC, but I can use
the same client to send to the other fax server, and it all works
well.  Has anyone got any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Krishin.

Linux Center (HK) Ltd.
6th Floor, Comet Commercial Building
42A Wing Hong Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon
Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2370-8857
Fax: (852) 2370-0755
Web Site: http://www.hklc.com/