Using WHFC in Word-Macro on NT

Hello,

we have already been using the WHFC client for Hylafax on Windows NT
and now trying to send faxes directely from WinWord 97 macros.
Macro 1: Printing from WinWord into a PS file - works.
Macro 2: Sending a PS file via Hylafax in a Winword macro - works.

If we try to build a single macro, this fails. Even waiting between
print and send
for a minute - as suggested in an earlier thread - does not work. The
print file
does not seem to be released by Winword 97 / Windows until a macro is
finished.

Any hints ? Thanks in advance.

Rolf Breuning