FAQ Updates March/April 2000

Dear All,
The FAQ has been updated for the following new and amended questions:

SECTION
  0. Introductory

     Q020 Spam in the Mailing List? -NEW

  1. Building from Source and Installation

     Q115 Help with installation on Suse Linux -NEW

  2. Client Applications
  3. Running a HylaFAX Server

     Q319 How do I automatically add a 9 to the fax number? -NEW
     Q320 Area and Long Distance codes for UK users?   -NEW
     Q334 What is adaptive answer?   -NEW

  4. Troubleshooting
  5. Sendpage ~ The SMS and Pager Gateway

     Q501 The Sendpage Howto   -NEW
     Q502 SMS using UCP protocol?  -NEW

  6. Faxmail ~ The Email to Fax Gateway

     Q601 Exim configuration for faxmail  -NEW

  7. Postscript, Tiffs, Image Generation and Viewers

     Q701 How to print a watermark on the fax?   -NEW
     Q702 Received faxes are 50% height of original? -NEW

  8. General Telecommunications and Modems

     Q803 How can I tell if my modem supports 2D compression? -NEW

  9. Miscellaneous

     Q904 A HylaFAX success story   -NEW

Thanks for everyone who has contributed. Special kudos to George Zeigler
for the SuSE installation help and Arne Hueggenberg for the Sendpage HOWTO.
Any amendments, new questions, etc to faq@hylafax.org please.
Cheers,
Phil Watkinson.