Retrain Negative (RTN) errors (was: Help)

> Apr 07 12:29:42.57: [22093]: --> [5:ERROR]
> Apr 07 12:29:42.57: [22093]: SEND recv RTN (retrain negative)

Not related to the postscript source, possibly marginally related to
the postscript interpreter.

Make sure that you have the tag line patch installed and then read recent
articles on the list for a new patch which works round a demarcation problem
between ghostscript and Hylafax (both try to add the end of page code to
the coded data).

Please include more of the trace next time, as this sort of problem can
also be due to flow control failures, for which we need to see the time
it took to send the page, as well as the length.