Re: How stable is Hylafax 4.1 beta2 ?

Hello,
	as Bernard said, go to HylaFax's FAQs, there you will find the HylaFax
HOW-TO that I wrote for SuSE users.  I use SuSE 6.2, and explain in painful
detail how to install the 4.1 beta 2 version.  I shoot out resumes throught
Moscow, Russia with HylaFax, and am very satisfied.  I have problems with some
fax machines though, and am curious about this Dimtri patch.

	By the way, I fax using a LinkSys PCMCIA combo card.

George Zeigler