Re: Mail to fax

> After some testings, I don't seems to be able to get it working due to
> insufficient documentations from hylafax.org web site.

Not a good way of getting sympathy!  If you are going to complain about
documentation you need to be specific about exactly where it goes wrong.

> Can't execute /usr/bin/faxspool(No such file or directory)

That's fairly clear.  What's not clear is why you thought that this
command might exist in the first place.  There is no such command in
4.0pl2, nor is this the name of the command executed by the default
sendmail configuration for hylafax (you should use sendmail macros to
configure mail to fax, as the sendmail.cf changes in the comments in
hylafax are wrong).

The stock, sendmail 8.9.3 (you should not use anything earlier for
security/anti-spam reasons) setting is:

fax.m4: `define(`FAX_MAILER_PATH', /usr/local/bin/faxmail)')

so, if you are using anything else, you need to take it up with whoever
supplied the alternative value, presumably Red Hat.  (Red Hat may well
install in /usr/bin, rather than /usr/local/bin.)