pagesend question

Greetings all, I have been using Hylafax only for outbound faxes and
have found it to be very stable on Linux. All is fine.

I am wanting to add the Pagesend feature for Alpha pagers and have
it working on a "command line" basis. I am wanting it to be an email
aliase so I can have it automatically delivered however, if I add it
to th aliases file like the fax aliases... I only get back an error
that it is too many characters. I have it set for 240 characters and
I am only sending "hello" !

The docs don't seem to help and I can't see to find much in the FAQ's or
the list arcives. Can anyone help me ?

Thanks in advance and feel free to email me direct if this is too silly
a question for the list.

Mike